Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Si Lycian

2 posters

Go down

Vampire Si Lycian  Empty Vampire Si Lycian

Post  werewolfgirl102 Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 am

For the chat room originally on chatzy. But created if something happens to chatzy

werewolfgirl102
Admin

https://roleplay1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Si Lycian  Empty reply

Post  Toshi Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 am

HIs mind seemed to be wandering what was going to happen next, well he was wandering what would happen next. Hearing Saphira his eyes flicked back down to her after his little stare off into space. Yeah we should, we never talked about it at all did we? he asked and shrugged. Well if it is a boy, we could call him.. he broke off just so he could think of what to name the kid. How about Hunter or something like that he shrugged. And ifit is a girl.. his words wandered off yet again so he could think. I dont know any girl names, Lily or well i dont know he said and sighed lightly. Whats your names? You have some picked out dont you? He asked. ||| Naga grinned, Oh yes we all love blowing he said and shook hsi head no. I can call him now, i need to talk to him about the Shasta thing anyways he muttered and looked over at Rose. Do you trust him enough to have her for the weekends? He asked lightly.

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Vampire Si Lycian  Empty Re: Vampire Si Lycian

Post  werewolfgirl102 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 am

She kept her attention on him. Watching as he seemed to stear off into space. But she didn't mind. Smiling when he turned his attention back to her , a wave of pain moved through her and she arched up, her hand squeezing his as she waited for the pain to fade. Sighing before she rested back, her fingers pushing her hair back out of her face before her hand loosened its hold on his. Hearing him before nodded " i like Hunter." she said as she smiled at him before shrugging " i don't know any good girl names" she said as she rested her head back, her thumb moving over his hand as she watched him.// She grinned hearing him "it would be fun cause it would probably be the first time for shasta " she sai das she smiled at him before she sighed " Naga i think he should have her, then we take her during the weekend. But thats my opinion. and i claim calling zane!" she said as she pulled her cell out and quickly called the cobra. holding the phone to her ear as she waited for him to answer

werewolfgirl102
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vampire Si Lycian  Empty repost

Post  Toshi Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:20 am

Naga sighed softly. I dont know, i guess you right, he could have changed enough to have her he muttered, he loved his neice though and didnt want Aidan to make her life hell. So us get the weekeneds? But thats only two days he muttered. I see why though, she is his, not mine he looke dover at Rose. Ok, i will talk to him about that and let him have her he said, kind of felt bad becuase it sounded like they were talking about a cat or a dog of some kind. Naga called Aidan and told him to meet them in a bowling rink in town, he said ok. And Shasta yelled a ear shattereing hi into the phone. || Griffin nodded. Ok so for a boy Hunter, and if it is a girl, hmm. How about Vera or something like that or soemthign eles he shrugged. I dont know he sighed deeply and just sat down next to her bed, Do you want anything yet? He asked and watched Saphira. || Zane looked at his phone to see it was Rose, he picked it up. Hey Rose, Saphira having that baby yet? He asked and waitsed of rher to talk while he headed out the door.

sorry that took a while the stupid computer lost my post which was good sized.

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post  werewolfgirl102 Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:25 am

Rose smiled as she listened to him. Pressing a kiss to his cheek gently as she heard him "see you can cooperate with your brother and shasta knows she can come over whenever" she said as she smiled at him. Laughing when she heard shasta's hi " she's loud" she said before she heard zane "hola to you to. and yes she is. but she still has twenty four hours. me naga, aidan, and shasta are going bowling if you wanna come. We can pick you up. but warning i'm a fast driver " she said as she leaned against the black paint of her car as she looked at naga sticking her tongue out playfully at him.// Saphira smiled and nodded hearing what he sai d"yep hunter for a boy and i like that name. or maybe Lissa? We don't have to make an exact decision about it till we know what its going to be. i'll be happy with whatever." she said as she smiled at him hearing his question "hmm water?" she asked as she looked at him.

werewolfgirl102
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vampire Si Lycian  Empty Vampir

Post  Toshi Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:43 am

Naga smiled softly. Well i am going to have to anit i? I want Shasta to be happy and i want for her to be able to see him and be around him too he sighed and chuclked when she said Shasta was loud. I thought you knew she was loud she been living with us for a while now he laughed and shook his head. Well they are goign to meet us there so get ass head Zane to meet us there too he grinned. ||| Zane heard Naga Hahahaha, so funny, and sure iw ill mmet you guys there i am in town already so why not he shrugged. Thats when he ran right into soemone. Hey watch were your going he snapped and Rouge punched his shoulder. Damn Zane i wish i could she muttered. Take me to the bowling place i know your going too, and i dont know where it is she said and Zane sighed. Ok Rose meet you guys there, i have Rouge with me too he said Bye he added and hung up. || Griffin nodded Lissa is a good name too he grinned. I dont care if it is pink or some other starnge color still going to love him/her he said and title dhsi head. I dont know if you can have water i think ice maybe he frowned slightly. Yo Doc, is Saphira allowed to have anywater? He asked and looked over his shoudler to the door.

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post  werewolfgirl102 Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:50 am

She sighed softly as she looked around before looking back at griffin. laying her head back "pink?" she asked as she smiled at him "what does pink have to do with anything?" she asked before gripping his hand again as a wave of pain moved through her. SIghing when it left as she laye dback before hearing him ask the doc. The doctor walked in holding up a bowl of ce with a cup "ice yes. water no. someone got their facts right" she said and smiled beore placing the bowl on a table next to the bed before handing the cup that was full to saph. Walking pout after. Saph thanked her before tipping the cup back into her mouth. Letting one cube move into her mouth as she chewed slowly her head laying back.// She smiled and nodded hearing naga before listemning to zane. smiling when she heard roug e"ok no prob meet you there" she said before hanging up. slipping the phone into the pocket before looking at naga. Moving toward the driver side before sliding in. turning teh car on as she waited for him to get in

werewolfgirl102
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vampire Si Lycian  Empty vampire

Post  Toshi Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:03 am

A grin flicked over hsi face. Becuase you know i hate the color pink, but even if the baby is pink i will not care, kind of like saying i am happy with what ever it is he said just to simplify things a little better. His eyes flicked to the Doc and he nodded. So read dose help he teased slightly. Yes he did read. He didnt want to be blind and go into this not knowing what to do. Hey Doc how much longer you know? He asked before she left. Griffin looked back to Saphira watching as she put a cube of ice in her mouht. Any better? He asked. |||| Naga looked at the car and sighed. Here we go again eh muttered and slipped into the car and buckled up and held on, no he was not scared......ok maybe slightly......a little more then that....he was not sure hiow scared he was all he knew was she drove like a nut. ||| Aidan snagged Shasta up and tossed her in the air she giggled and he caught her. Lets go see Uncle Naga and Aunt Rose Aidan said and vanished out the door and headed to town. Once they got there they went to the bowlign place only to find Zane and Rouge. Zen! Shasta shrilled and wigggled form Aidan and taclked him. [b]Ouch and hey kid, hi Aidan[b/] he said and Rouge smield faintly when Shasta ran to her, and jumped at her. Good thing Rouge knew she was there and caught her as well.

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post  werewolfgirl102 Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 am

She smiled as she looked at him " skin is pink. so the baby, it being a boy or girl, will be pink at first" she said as she shooked her head before popping another ice cube into her mouth chewing it slowly as she let her body relax as best as she could. Hearing griffin's question the doc turned before exiting "griffin it hasn't even been an hour so you do the math" she said smiling before exiting the room, closing the door behind her. Saphira giggled softly hearing the doic before she looked over at griffin " patience" she said as she patted his cheek.//She grinned watching as he climbed in before seeing him grip the arm rest "you used to be a aprt of a guard YET your afriad of your girlfriend's driving? thats messed up" she said as her foot preshed the gas. It took half the time it normally would to reach the bowling place. Grinning as she parked before looking at him " you really need to grow a pair " she teased as she gave him a quick kiss before climbing out. looking at the group and smiled "hey guys" she said as she pushed her hair out of her face

werewolfgirl102
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshi Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:20 am

Griffin titled his ehad a little Ohh, well then hmm he shrugged.You know what i ment anyways so as long as you see what i am saying. He said and looked at the Doc. Only an hour? He didnt think itwas only an hour thought i had been longer then that. Oh ok, well i am not good a pacientes, but i guess i have to be he said and looked at Saphira. ||| Naga grinned at what she said, once they had parked he got out quiclky and waited for her, as soon as she got out and pinned her against the car. Love i used to kill people without a second thought. I am fine wiht that, i am sure i have a pair, maybe even more. But your driving scares the shit out of me he said, hey takes guts for a guy to say that. I was a garud until i was 13 then i was a full blown killer he stated. But your driving still scares me he said and brushed his lips against hers. Lets go have fun he said and his fingers snagged hers and he pulled her along until they got in. Shasta seen Rose and paused. Liek everythign went still and she was over hugging Rose in two heart beats. Hey guys Zane and Aidan called. Rouge just waved.

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post  werewolfgirl102 Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:31 am

She couldnt help but shake her head as she listened to him "wow griffin just wow. you said you read.... seems to me you need to read more" she teased him before squeezing his hand when a wave of pain shit through her. Sighing before she rested back. smiling weakly at him before she chewed on another ice cube. Smiling as she listened to him "its ok. i am kind of impatience tooo but i can wait even though it been nine months and i am dieing to see the baby" She said as she smiled at him before brushing her fingers through his hair as she smiled softly at him.// Rose was about to walk toward them before she was pinned against the car. Grinning at him as she listened to him. pushing her hair out of her face as she listened to what he said before she pulled him back when he went to move away. Kissing him quickly but deeply as she grinned. lacing her fingers through his as she walked besides him. smiling as she looked at shasta. Dropping naga's hand as she hugged the girl "hi sweetie" she said as she kissed the top of the girl's head before looking at the group

werewolfgirl102
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshi Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Griffin shook his head at her too. Hey kind of feels longer then an hour, well to me becuase my time thing is all messed up he laughed lightly.His face went sober once more whenthe pain when through her. A smile lit up his face after words. I know, excited is not a strong enough word he said lightly and smiled when she ran her fingers through his hair. ||| Naga grinned at Rose before they went into the place. Hi Shasta said as she hugged her tightily. Naga looked to Aidan and nodded his head away from the group. Aodan sighed but rose to his feet and went to where Naga was so they coudl talk. || Zane laughed watching the brothers. Looks liek someone is in touble Zane said only to be hit by Rouge. Damn girl whats wrong with you? He asked and looked at her. Nothing she said and looked away. Shasta grabbed Rose hand and pulled her to the seats and sat down. She watched as Zane grabbed a ball and flicked it down the alley knocking all but one down.

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post  werewolfgirl102 Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:15 pm

She smiled as she listened to him. Nodding as she heard him "mhmm sure. you keep telling yourself that" she said as she grinned at him before she leaned back again. letting her free hand fall from his hair and into her lap as she watched him before resting back. Eyes closed as she relaxed before rubbing her stomach gently. Her hand moved up to brush her bangs out of her eyes as she kept her eyes closed. Just relaxing as she took slow breaths, the pain wasn't as bad as she knew it would be, nothing unmanageable. Looking at griffin and smiled softly before she looked out the window.// Rose smiled as she picked up shasta before she looked at naga and griffin smiling before she heard zane, wacking his arm around the same time as rouge smacked him "geeze zane" she said before setting down shasta, being pulled toward the seats before she sat down. watching zane "zen's a show off shasta. now how bout we get you a ball that you can use?" she asked as she smiled down at shasta

werewolfgirl102
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshi Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Shasta giggled when she watched Zen get hit two times both by girls. She ddint fight when she got picked up by Rose she liked being picked up but it was the staying still thing that drove her mad. Yes Zen is she laughed and nodded. Yeah, yeah she shrilled and wigggled out of her hold, she was good at that. But she snagged her finger and tugged ehr to the bolwing balls. She looked at them all and grabbed a little one. Is this good? She asked and poked at the powder blue twists. || Griffin rested his head against the side of the bed his eyes fixed on the outside world and on the nosie that he coudl hear, the others that where here along with Saphira and the baby. His eyes stayed open as he watched whatw as going on around them both. His eyes closed only for a second and flicked back open. Someone opened a door and a smell he has known for a long time hit his nose. Damn he muttered and looked over hsi shoudler and to the door just hopeing he was wrong.

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post  werewolfgirl102 Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Rose smiled as she looked down at shasta before feeling herself get pulled up once more. Following her over before she nodded " thank one looks good for you sweetie" She said before she looked around. Grabbing a blue one that looked alright for her before she picked up the one shasta picked out "now go change your shoes sweetie. and find out whats taking your uncle and dad so long" she said as she walked back to zane. Putting the balls down before she changed her shoes " no need to be a showoff zane" she teased as she grinned at him before she leaned back.// Saphira sighed softly before her hands squeezed griffin's again as a sharp pain moved through her. a small whimper sounded from her. this time it took longer for the pain to fade. sighing before she rested back. looking at him a small frown spreading her lips "what is it hun?" she asked in a tired tone asd shewached him

werewolfgirl102
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down